Qualified Occupational Hygiene and Environmental Consultants
Opterra is a young organisation of experienced and qualified occupational hygiene and environmental consultants. Rylan, our principal occupational hygiene and environmental consultant has over 12 years of experience in the industry. During that time, Rylan has worked with both private clients and local government agencies consulting on environmental management and occupational hygiene, as well as providing comprehensive environmental assessments. Rylan’s specialities include:
- Managing special waste and hazardous materials (including classification, handling and storage)
- Implementing waste and litter education programs
- Developing and managing environmental assessment and monitoring programs
- Assessing, monitoring and evaluating hazards in occupational environments
- Integrating technology into business operations, particularly in environmental management and assessments
Rylan is a natural leader and has experience managing contractors, occupational hygiene and environmental consultants, as well as non-technical teams, on a national scale. He is client focussed with a view to helping businesses grow through improved quality and efficiency.
Rylan is a qualified occupational hygiene and environmental consultant with over 12 years of diversified experience in environmental management, occupational hygiene, work health and safety and building assessments. Over his career, Rylan has further developed his skills with a range of degrees and courses including:
- Graduate Diploma of Business Administration (UNSW) – Technology Specialisation
- Bachelor of Environmental Science (UOW) – Land Management Specialisation – Class I Honours
- Diploma of Quality Auditing
- Diploma of Editing and Publishing
- Diploma of Project Management
- Certificate IV – Carbon Management
Rylan is a SafeWork NSW licensed asbestos assessor.